I go by La La. I’m from San Diego, CA. I go hard for what or who I believe in. I’m not your average female. I been through a lot good and bad. And i still am blessed to see another day.
I love music. Oldies are my favorite, but I don’t know what I’d do without music being locked up. I got long hair over my ass(butt). I write music and love it…
I don’t let this prison life stop my goals or motivation to be someone… I hope we get the chance to know and play a position in each others life.
- Listing categories Female / V.I.P.
- V.I.P. Yes
- D.O.B February 19, 1994
- Height 5.5
- Weight 175 lbs
- Earliest Release Date October 26, 2018
- Maximum Release Date February 23, 2019
- Race/Ethnicity Hawaiian, Puerto Rican
- Education High School Diploma
- Accomplishments/Goals in Prison Going to collage for Business Management
- Sexuality Bisexual
- Seeking Letters From Women, Men, Transgender
- Purpose Romance, Socialize
- Community LGBT Community, Write an Inmate
- Membership Expiration Date March 29, 2018
Point of Contact
You are at the only actual contact point for inmates on Peace Behind Bars. You must visit our Disclaimer section before you begin to correspond. You must be 18 or older to write an inmate & have read our Terms of Service.